[osis-core] Speaker

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:00:46 -0400

Greetings,

Steve notes:

> C-056: We should check that speaker occurs in the various additional
> places listed in this issue.

Rome notes say:

<issue>
<issueNum>C-056</issueNum>
<date>2002-04-29</date>
<raised-by>Eric</raised-by>
<status>ACCEPTED</status>
on quotes (point to personDecl in header)?</p>
milestone pair; do we have any actual crossings to worry about in our
corpus?</p>
don't have a castDecl? Or add optional castDecl (check actual uses of
'who' in quotes, etc., for resolvability).</p>
where p can go. blockquote and lg can still occur in phrase data, but
figure (figure is like div). Clarify that this is for drama genre;
not for 'speeches' that occur within p, for which use qStart/qEnd.</p>
</issue>

Speaker is currently in div, line, p, q, note, speech and verse.

Question: why add to lg? just contains lines, unless the request is to
put in line?

Add to line? Elsewhere?