[osis-core] osis namespace

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:09:20 -0600

It would seem to me that the namespace should not have "wg" in it.  The
working group does the work to produce the standard but the name space
should not include "working group" in it.

It is also confusing the difference between "osis" and
"BibleTechnologies".  It would seem that we would be consistent:

xmlns:bt="http://www.bibletechnologies.org" OR
xmlns:osis=http://www.osis.org.

(Please do not infer from the fact that I am responding to this post
that I have read all of the other posts and have nothing to say.  I am
just behind.)