[osis-core] Change to inscription, add speech?

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:21:24 -0400

Greetings,

Well, that should entail speaker as well? Duh! Sure we have speeches
without speakers! ;-) Well, we have people using only their brain stems
in Congress who speak so I suppose autonomous speech should not be that
odd. ;-)

So, note that speaker is also tenatively added.

Patrick