[osis-core] verses

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:24:51 -0400

Harry,

No difference in understanding!

My post was responding based upon my misunderstanding of what Troy was
trying to say about verses.

You are correct, verses are containers for what we think of as being
verses in a bible text.

My example was merely to say that because you use verses in a text, that
does not mean that it is a bible. For example, I could have bible verses
in a commentary, does not make the commentary identifiable as a bible,
even though it has verses in it. (That was my misunderstanding.)

Patrick