[osis-core] Outstaning Comments/Concerns?

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:56:07 -0400

Greetings,

Other than the outstanding questions voiced by Harry last Friday (simple
links and emph problems) are there any other major items on the table?
(I realize that Troy has deferred to some degree his concern on overlaps
to OSIS 2.0. It is also one of my major research interests so I will be
working on it in the meantime as well.)

I will be spending most of the day on house-keeping sorts of things,
removing the various revision comments, moving comments on best
practices to annotation elements in the schema, etc.,  so please forward
anything that you thing we need to include.

Will try to issue a version by late afternoon or early evening that
reflects what I view as our current consensus (this may not in fact be
our current consensus so do not be offended but politely point out where
I have fallen short. If you disagree with it, it is clear that I have
not accurately reported our consensus. That is error on my part, to fail
to speak up is error on yours. ;-)

Thanks!