[osis-core] On using OpenOffice as an OSIS editor

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:25:02 -0400

At 11:08 AM -0400 06/13/02, Harry Plantinga wrote:
>=========== about OpenOffice ==========================

Kirk made a similar suggestion in Rome -- and the additional detail
you sent sounds good too.

We could seek funding to get those macros set up, along with some doc
and any needed utilities to make this available to OSIS users. When
you guesstimated a few months' work, did you mean one grad-student
level full-time person? If so, we're talking something like $15000
for a full project, right (leaving some time for documentation, etc.

Should we try to write up a proposal to shop?

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net