[osis-core] <header>

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:03:35 -0400

Harry,

In terms of the rather simple header we have in OSIS I would put
editorial practices in the revisionDesc element. It is the only one we
add to the Dublin Core set  and is the equivalent of the revisionDesc
element of the TEI header. I think we can use "revision" broadly enough
to cover editorial practices since production of an electronic version
of a text is not a simple reproduction of the printed version in
electronic form.

Comments anyone?

Patrick