[osis-core] open issues

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:17:09 -0500

Each segement of a verse should have a different reference ID.  The first
segment would have the reference for the verse with no grain all subsequent
segments of the verse would be unique as a function of the grain portion of
the reference.

In this case the prev and next would be different and useful.