[osis-core] Weds. Schedule

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 05:38:15 -0400

Todd,

Thanks for all the hard work!

I will be at the main office most (if not all of today) in meetings of
one sort or another. I am preparing for those now and other than briefly
looking at your excellent work will probably not be able to reply today
(or incorporate changes to the schema). Intrigued by the idea of no segs
in verses since we are allowing segmentation with  verses anyway. Good
insight!

Will try to work through the examples you have sent and comments from
 our group late today or early tomorrow.

Know the new addition to the family is bringing much joy!