[osis-core] new members

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:11:47 -0400

Thanks for letting me listen in.  I also hope to participate
(ask questions, give comments) whenever I can do so in a
helpful fashion (subject to the availability of "free time").

I have three students working for me this summer, and one
thing they will be working on is converting about 100 books
to OSIS.  In fact, the first batch of books is due June 30,
though that may be delayed if the schema isn't finished yet. :-)

We are also planning to create some configuration files for
using XMetaL with OSIS. This might include a form for
conveniently editing bibliographic information, CSS and XSLT
stylesheets, customization for importing Word documents and
saving as HTML and PDF.  Also an XSLT stylesheet for converting
ThML to OSIS.

-Harry Plantinga