[osis-core] Self-identificatoin support for <verse> elements that span multiple verse identifiers and <verse> elements that are only a part of a verse identifier

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:33:05 -0400

If what we are doing is defining a mapping between systems,
there may be another option, as I suggested earlier. The mapping
is an osisRef, not an osisID, so it could theoretically use a range:

<milestone osisRef="NRSVA.Matt.1.1-Matt.1.9"/>

-h