[osis-core] references and self-ids Part 2 - Ambiguity between work and reference system

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:49:10 -0600

I was thinking that rather than simply declaring work in the header that
we would declare all cases of reference system AND reference system/work
pairs in the same way that the current schema declares works.  The
should be able to fit into the same element type.

Is the element name "work" from Dublin Core?  If it is then we should
use an element named "work" to declare both a standalone reference
system and to declare reference system/work combinations.  If not then
we have more freedom with the name of the elements.