[osis-core] Is this ready for OSIS 1.1?

Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:47:29 -0600

I have not tried to encode anything and I have not seen anything encoded
with the proposed schema.  It would seem to me that aside from the issues I
just posted that we are ready to encode something.  At the same time, I am
not sure we can encode anything that is not the KJV that is very large with
out running into problems with multiple heirarchies.  I would like to look
more closely at how the current model handles the issues related to multiple
heirachies (circa late May/early June) already brought up.

Todd