Spaces in IDs: was Re: [osis-core] Harry on osisID's

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:01:50 -0400

What I was looking for was not just a way of validating
the syntax of osisRefs for augustine's confessions, but
saying what they correspond to in the document.

See my earlier post suggesting a reference version of
augustine's confessions.

-harry