[osis-core] dictionary/glossary question

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:00:50 -0400

A 'role' attribute would work for me. If it were considered
kosher, I could also use it instead of 'format' in the <head>
elements --

<creator role="Author" type="canonical">

-Harry