[osis-core] <p>

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:28:35 -0700

Patrick,
	No problems.  Your, and Todd's, suggestion about using a milestone is good.

PS.  What ever happened to the empty element milestone approach for some
tags?  At one time we were going to leave it to consider for a future
version; recently, we talked about still adding it for elements like
<q>.  No problems either way, but was just wondering if it got included
for any tag.  I still think that <q mStart=... /> is cooler and easier
to process than <milestone type=q... />, namely because (I think Harry
originally pointed this out) as a renderer of OSIS, I've most likely set
up code to already process <q> elements, and probably don't even care if
it's a milestone or container.

	-Troy.