[osis-core] osisCore_Candidate.1.1_006 - 2 - extra attributes on elements by way of globalAttributes

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:21:12 -0600

Patrick,

Several elements have attributes that they don't need by way of
globalAttributes?

We need to remove globalAttributes from several elements and/or create
two attribute groups out of globalAttributes and apply the only the
needed attribute groups to elements.