[osis-core] New Schema!

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:49:23 -0700

> Thoughts on reducing the content model of <div> as per Todd? (I am
> looking at it and will post suggestions this afternoon/evening. I slept
> late, 4:30 AM so probably won't take a nap today. ;-)

I say 'nay' due to the fact that we need the ability to annote these
things in docs that don't have a 'lower' level of markup.  I may not
have paragraph delimeters, or others in my docs.  I probably will have
<verse>'s in my Bibles, but now I don't think I would in commentaries.
I may even use milestones, in some hard cases, in which the markup
would, by XML DOM standards, be a child of <div>.

Comments?