[osis-core] <work>, <works>, etc in OSIS schema

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:46:36 -0600

We must have at least one refSystem entry in the header because we must
have a defaultRefSystem attribute in osisText because we allow for
defaulted references.

I don't like the idea.  I think that the declaration should be separate.