Authority Schema: Was: Re: [osis-core] osisWork regex problem

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:38:29 -0400

> >Calendaring: I have marked 3 September as the start date for the
> >authority spec. I will circulate a reminder so we can start
> >gathering requirements and resources at that point.
>
> Cool. I roughed out a schema for such on a napkin a while back --
> will try to locate and post to get discussion going.
>

> >Suggestion: Since Harry Plantinga has better bibliographic skills
> >than anyone on this list, we need to draft him to oversee the
> >requirements and resource gathering. ;-) Sound like a plan to you,
> >Harry?
>
> I like that.

I'm willing to give it a try.  The only consideration is a practical
one--starting September 9, I'll be teaching 3 computer science courses,
and I'll have much less time left over for such.

-Harry