Authority Schema: Was: Re: [osis-core] osisWork regex problem

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:57:33 -0400

At 10:38 AM -0400 08/22/02, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>Steve,
>
>Sounds like a plan to me!
>
>Calendaring: I have marked 3 September as the start date for the
>authority spec. I will circulate a reminder so we can start
>gathering requirements and resources at that point.

Cool. I roughed out a schema for such on a napkin a while back --
will try to locate and post to get discussion going.

>Suggestion: Since Harry Plantinga has better bibliographic skills
>than anyone on this list, we need to draft him to oversee the
>requirements and resource gathering. ;-) Sound like a plan to you,
>Harry?

I like that.

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd