[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 8 aliases for refSystem(work)

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:31:54 -0400

At 10:51 AM -0600 08/21/02, Todd Tillinghast wrote:
>At one point we had discussed having aliases for refSystem(work), are we
>going to defer that for a future possibility?

Sounds like what  I just suggested a minute ago (tried to catch my
queued mail to update it but it had already gone out).

>It seems like a good idea at this point.  Plus, we can see if there is
>really a need for it.

I like it. Should we just say

    osisWork ::=  refSystem | work | work(refSystem)

and define the semantics to match?

Oh, and should we then rename it to something like osisWorkRef,
osisReferenceDefault, or some such?

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net
Email: sderose@speakeasy.net