[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:13:52 -0400

Troy,

My understanding (which could of course be wrong) is that the
<reference> element says that there is a reference or allusion, but it
doesn't have the same hyperlink semantics of <a>. That is, it doesn't
cause the text to be underlined, and it doesn't replace the doc with the
referenced doc when the link is clicked.

-Harry