[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:14:21 -0700

Harry,
	I was under the impression that <reference> was designed specifically for
things like hyperlinks (or _whatever_ referencing mechanism is used for
the presentation media).