[osis-core] Candidate (with truly ugly regex, but validates)

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:32:26 -0600

Looking at <verse> element at this point.

What are the roles of the attributes "osisWork" and "osisRef".  I
thought that we got rid of them.  "osisWork" is ambiguous and redundant
related to the values in osisID.  What every "osisRef" would be used for
should be accomplished with a <reference> element.

There was discussion that also that "annotationWork" and
"annotationType" could be served as a child <reference> element with the
"type" attribute of "annotation" and a "subtype" of whatever would have
been put in the "annotationType" attribute.

I do not see segID to go along with prev and next, with it absent there
is no reliable values to put in prev and next.

osisIDType needs to be a list of osisIDTypes as shown below.

<xs:simpleType name="osisIDType">
	<xs:list itemType="osisIDPrimativeType"/>
</xs:simpleType>
<xs:simpleType name="osisIDPrimativeType">
	<xs:restriction base="xs:string">
		<xs:pattern
)?))"/>
	</xs:restriction>