[osis-core] Phone conference on Saturday?

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:00:47 -0500

I would have to do a conf. call after 6:00 pm CDT Saturday or before
9:00 AM CDT or after 6:00 PM CDT Sunday.  I have two soccer games, two
soccer pictures, and an open house tomorrow.  The open house officially
ends at 4:00 but last week we had people still had people coming and
going at 5:30.  There will be an Open house again on Sunday.

Is there a good time in there?

Do we have a set of topics to discuss?

Let me know what you think about the email I just sent regarding
OSISID/OSISIDREF.