[osis-core] Phone conference on Saturday?

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:45:39 -0400

Guys,

Assuming I can set one up, would say 1:00 PM tomorrow be a good time for
a conference call for the core group? I have a call set for 10 AM with
Steve to go over the stuff we will be doing in Rome and the current
status of the schema and any topics for the later conference call.

I think we are very close to having the core schema ready for release
and this is more a last opportunity to all sign off on the final schema
(will appear later today, or early in the morning). That will give us
the rest of the weeekend to convert texts, bang around on it with
various software, etc. and still get the sample texts out with the
schema on Monday.

Most of my authoring this weekend will be on documentation, some
internal to the schema and some separate. I will probably send it out in
pieces so you won't have to wait until it is complete to catch all sorts
of stylistic, grammatical and other mistakes!

Todd: When you reach the post on ID/IDREF generic, let me know if we
need to cover that tomorrow in the conference call.

Hope this finds one and all in good health and spirits!