[osis-core] osis_0108.2 use of "xs:redefine.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:46:38 -0400

Todd,

Have not reached actual schema work yet (still cleaning out my inbox!).
Does this mean that osisCore.xsd will validate on its own? (A good thing
IMO!) And if you want to use osisScripture.xsd it imposes additional
validation requirements?

Thanks!