[osis-core] osis_0108.2 use of "xs:redefine.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:38:24 -0500

I sent out a slight modification to OSIS_0108 earlier today.  The
difference is that it validates with the IBM valuator and that it
defines basic versions of OSISID, OSISIDREF, OSISIDREFS, and
ReferenceType which are then redefined with versions that validate the