[osis-core] osis_0107: noteStart?

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:45:44 -0400

Todd,

I can add them into the next release (tomorrow morning).

Actually I really don't like the indention (none) in your main xsd file
as it makes it hard to read. Since I was adding the list stuff in, I
just conformed (hopefully correctly) my latest version to yours.

Thanks by the way for the new mechanism! Suspect that it will work a lot
better for extension.