[osis-core] OSIS_0105:18 Pointers on milestones, other

Mon, 8 Apr 2002 01:06:12 -0500

You are preaching to the choir on this one!  (See previous emails)

I am for a consistent (identical between ALL milestones) attribute name
for the purpose of easier coding!

Patrick what do mean by "attachments"?

Something shorter than referenceEnd and reference might be nice since we
are in the mode of looking for shorter names.  I suggested "marker"
earlier for both the start and end side of markers.  We already know the
it is the "End" based on the element we are in.  (In <verseEnd>,
"marker" is always the end that should match a "marker" in a
<verseStart> element.)  I liker "marker" since it is short, not
abbreviated, AND holds meaning.)

Thoughts?

might