[osis-core] OSIS_0105:10 <revisionDesc> no <p>?

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:16:37 -0500

>Notes on OSIS_0104
>

>2) <revisionDesc> can now all kinds of things as decendants via <p>.  This
>sort of behavior is not intended and is just the result of <p>s behavior.
>Should we NOT use <p> by reference in this case an just create a simple <p>
>"inline" within <revisionDesc>.

Can't redefine within the same schema as an element can only have one
content model in the schema. Works a little differently if you are
calling from another schema to derive other elements but then you are
building other elements, not just changing the content model within a
single schema.

Suggestion: Should <revisionDesc> for this release only be xs:string?