[osis-core] Comments before public draft???

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:33:37 -0700

Patrick and all,
	I missed you guys in Denver.  I really wanted to make the trip!  I'm
feeling much better.  Latest health news is that it might have been
minor gull stones. In any case, it's gone, praise God.  My schedule is
clear for the meeting in Dallas.  Are we using the SIL facilities
again?  Are the dorms available again?

	Thank you for all of your kind condolences.  Looking forward to really
seeing you all again soon!

		-Troy.