[osis-core] Comments before public draft???

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:38:21 -0500

NOTE: Deadline for public draft is first week of December 2001.

Greetings!

The meeting in Denver was very successful! We said that a public draft
of the OSIS requirements document would be out by the first week of
December.

We can still alter the draft after that time but I would really
appreciate everyone taking a few hours to review the current draft and
make suggestions.

Jerry: If you can forward comments from the OSIS meeting that would be
very helpful.

All: I have a request pending with Alan Conner for another technical
meeting in Dallas in January (probably past the 15th) 2002. We have a
lot of momentum so I would like to capitalize on that general feeling of
good will.

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Day!