[osis-core] Re: OSIS Core Requirements, Update

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:12:36 -0500

Greetings,

In an effort to conform more closely to W3C practices, I have re-drafted
the OSIS requirements document along the lines of XML requirement
documents.

http://www.sbl-site2.org/osis/

Remember, username: osis, password: osisxsem

Please take a few minutes to review this latest version. (I am not sure
how much further I can take it without some outside feedback on what is
good, bad, or ugly in the current version.)

Robin: I know there have been some issues in the past with your being
identified with outside initiatives. I defaulted to placing you on the
document as an editor but can remove if that will cause problems for
you.

Thanks!