[osis-core] OSIS Core Requirements, Update

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:36:34 -0500

Greetings,

I have re-edited the Core Requirements document, which is now available
for your viewing at:

http://www.sbl-site2.org/osis/

Remember, username: osis, password: osisxsem

Major changes abound but of particular note:

1. I added a lot of standards like prose and re-organized the document
(to the better hopefully)

2. Organization issues were removed (not really part of requirements
document)

3. I have tried to incorporate content (like the metadata from Dublin
Core) that more particularly represents any given requirement.

4. I have re-ordered some of the material within sections to give it a
more logical progression.

I will be spending almost all next week authoring presentation material
for the OSIS and AM but can squeeze in at least one (if not two) more
revisions of the OSIS requirements document. Even fragmentary responses
would be helpful in that regard.

Hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits!