[mobile-devel] BibleTime Mini for Android

Konstantin Maslyuk kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:22:24 MST 2013

Hi Barry, i have answered on your post at
https://sourceforge.net/p/bibletimemini/discussion/1683864/thread/bc24cb14/#315c

Thank you, feedback and suggestions are very appreciated now.

UPD: What is your device screen size, physical and logical (resolution)?

Barry Drake <bdrake at crosswire.org> писал(а) в своём письме Sun, 03 Mar
2013 17:04:07 +0400: