[mobile-devel] BibleTime Mini for Android

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 3 06:04:07 MST 2013

On 21/02/13 18:35, Konstantin Maslyuk wrote:
> Hello, glad to introduce full-featured android version of BibleTime
> Mini application (with clucene, multithreaded text processing,
> av11n-mappings-support). It is based on Necessitas project and works
> very well on device.

Hi Konstantin ....   I just go around to trying the .apk.  I tried to
post on the forum, but as it was an anonymous posting, I thought I
should post here as well.  It has great possibilities.  I use the NET
Bible a lot and I like the way BibleTime Mini handles the footnotes.  At
the moment, the font size is so big that it is difficult to use.  I
can't find a .conf file to alter this.  I haven't tried an av11n version
yet but this is a very welcome feature!  I look forward to being able to
customise it to make it a bit more friendly on my phone.

I look forward to hearing of updated versions an to seeing the app
appear in the GooglePlay app store.

God bless,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com