[mobile-devel] Interested in helping with mobile development

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:12:18 MST 2013

Hi, Zach.

As you have Java production experience i would surely direct you to JSword
team. I think your skills would be more useful in *JSword Core *or *AndBible
*- Android Bible app development...

I'm developing BibleTime Mini application that is available on majority of
platforms and it use Qt/C++. For Android it use NDK and Java wrapper that
seem to be well developed yet. Of course it still require much work to get
released:

most of all - feedback and suggestions
translation of user interface to several languages, maybe corrections of
existing English translation...

welcome if you would like to help in those points, and let God bless you.