[mobile-devel] Interested in helping with mobile development

Zach Hilbert zach at savingflight.com
Sun Jul 14 11:33:25 MST 2013

Hi Konstantin,

I just recently found crosswire.org and the various development projects.  I am looking to contribute to JSword, but I would also like to offer development help for the mobile versions that you support.

I have a good amount of production development experience using Java, and I have experimented with Android development on and off.  I am willing to help however you need.

Please let me know how I can get involved.  I am also happy to provide more information about my background if you wish.

Thank you Konstantin,

Zach Hilbert