[mobile-devel] [And Bible] Re: New file to translate

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:34:41 MST 2011

Hi Mario,

You should be able to create a language-country combination in Amanuens.
The resulting translated text would go into the language-country specific
folder which for Brazil would be AndBible/res/values-pt-rBR.  See here
for Android
info.<http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/providing-resources.html>

If a phone is set to Portuguese in any country then resources will be picked
up from values-pt but in Brazil it will load resources from values-pt-rBR.

If you want me to I can create values-pt-rBR in the And Bible repo and
initialize it from values-pt

Regards
Martin