[mobile-devel] New file to translate

Filipe C. Mondaini filipemondaini at gmail.com
Mon May 30 06:53:29 MST 2011

*@Mario*,

I'd like to translate these files as well.

I noticed that there are 2 files for the Portuguese translation
(BibleNames). One for Portuguese (european) and another for Portuguese
Brazilian (from where I am).

@*Martin*/*Developers*,

Do you know if there is a way to include the two Portuguese language
variants in different "value" folders? So Brazilian and Portuguese people
would see their own language variants.

*@All*,
Is there anyone in the group from Portugal(or another Portuguese speaking
country)? So we can improve the translation with both variants.

Best Regards,
Filipe.