[mobile-devel] Future And Bible Enhancements

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 31 17:24:55 MST 2011

On 31/01/11 18:41, Martin Denham wrote:
> I thought somebody would say that and I suppose I should agree but I
> must confess I am not sure how concerned I actually am.

Please be concerned. Practically all new modules I have in produced or
am producing in the last year are non KJV.

That includes Russian, Belarussian, German, Portuguese, Persian, Arabic etc.

At the same time - as you see from the international range of responses
you get - AndBible is a massive hit, not just in the Anglosaxon world.
It would be a shame if this is limited by the arbitrary limitation of
one particular way of dividing the Bible into chapters and verses.

Peter