[mobile-devel] Help 1 - bar code & video

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:18:48 MST 2011

Hi,

Help was mentioned.

I was recently asked for a bar code for And Bible.  One of those large
square dotty things which I believe are officially called QR codes.  I
should be able to work out how to make one but if somebody would like to
save me the time it would be great.

A related item, a bit tongue-in-cheek, would be a (YouTube?) video.  There
is now a place on App Market application config to put a link to a video so
if anybody fells creative (or just crazy) then it would be great to get a
video - no matter how good/bad/experimental.

I will try to compile a more standard list of development suggestions for
the more mature.

Many thanks
Martin