[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:09:22 MST 2011

Hi Ken,

You have made some good points.

*Development Help*
A couple of your points relate to help and I could make a list of things
which others might do better than me e.g. Chinese Search or are ways to get
into the system e.g. junits.

*Speech*
I am still going backward & forward in my mind regarding the best ui for
enhanced speech.  Currently I am going toward a dialog as being a more
standard ui pattern than stateful buttons.

The first time you press Search you are asked either to create or download
an index.

Thanks
Martin