[mobile-devel] Thoughts regarding future And Bible enhancements

Dan Blake danblake at tcdr.com
Tue Feb 1 13:14:24 MST 2011

*Speech*
> I am still going backward & forward in my mind regarding the best ui
> for enhanced speech.  Currently I am going toward a dialog as being a
> more standard ui pattern than stateful buttons.

Martin,

I personally lean toward the stateful button.  The reason for this is
that I use my Droid X a great deal in the car and it would be much
better for me to select a starting point in the bible press READ and
have it continue to read until I pressed STOP.  Having to navigate 3
screen presses for each chapter isn't conducive to safe driving.

On a different topic, is it possible to add repositories to And Bible?

Thank you for And Bible.

Daniel Blake