[mobile-devel] and-bible on Android - Strongs refs

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:29:26 MST 2010

I was actually going to ask about Strong's numbers and Strong number
lookups. I don't know that I would use the dictionaries as much, but one
thing I would do all the time with my mobile would be to select a Strong's
number from the text I am reading, and search the entire module (well, Greek
for NT, Hebrew for OT, of course) for occurrences of that Greek/Hebrew word.

As to implementation, the press-on-word-to-show idea sounds like the least
visually cluttered...

Matthew