[mobile-devel] search indexes in And-Bible

Kenneth Arnold kcarnold at alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 8 07:33:57 MST 2010

Also, if you switch apps, then select the competed indexing notification,
you get the ok screen...on top of the old progress view that still says
Exodus or whatever.

But agreed, just downloading the indices could be a better user experience.
Though don't toss that code entirely; someday we might want to bring it back
for people for whom data is expensive.

-Ken