[mobile-devel] and-bible on Android - indexing

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:08:42 MST 2010

Thanks, Martin (and others),

I will try putting already created indexes into the mentioned folder. I
noticed that PocketSword downloads its indices rather than make them, and
that might be a better way to do it, however, if just copying them into a
folder on the SD card works, I'll be pretty happy. :) Of course this would
have to be explained in howtos and help files...

I am on a HTC Wildfire, firmware (android) 2.1-update1 (aka Eclaire), 4 gig
microSD card. Just so you know.

Thanks again.
Matthew