[mobile-devel] search indexes in And-Bible

Lars Tore Gustavsen lars.tore at mulebakken.net
Thu Oct 7 23:51:30 MST 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:21 AM, Matthew Patenaude <mnglfiddle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some setting I need to change? Or can I just import indices from
> out of my Ubuntu Xiphos/Sword install folders and use those, like I did with
> my modules? The modules work well that way. I forget what the issue was now,
> but it wasn't reading the modules after downloading.
> Matthew

Here the indexing works good, bu it takes a lot of time. It is looks
like it's not  possible to use sword lucene files in jsword. Described
here: http://www.mail-archive.com/sword-devel@crosswire.org/msg14619.html

Maybe there is a change to generate the correct lucene files if you
try one of the jsword based application like bibledesktop
(http://www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/ )?

Regards
Lars Tore